Orange County Family Law Attorneys
Bohm Wildish is one of Costa Mesa’s most pre-eminent law firms.
We have the knowledge and expertise to:
- Resolve custody and visitation issues with skill and sensitivity
- Negotiate and draft premarital, postnuptial, and settlement agreements
- Skillfully litigate complex issues at trial
- Analyze complicated financial situations, particularly complex tax and business valuation issues
Our Unique Approach
In every case, we first look to negotiate. By taking this stance, we can increase the chances that your case will be resolved in a way that minimizes the effects of divorce on you and your family. If you are able to reach a settlement, it is more likely that you will be able to preserve relationships. When you adopt a strategy of negotiation and settlement from the outset, you have a significant opportunity to lower the overall costs of your divorce by keeping attorney’s fees to a minimum.
Discover the Bohm Wildish Difference
We distinguish ourselves from other firms by providing our clients with an unparalleled level of service and attention. In these areas, we set ourselves apart from other family law firms:
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Client Relationships and Communication
- Dedication to Clients’ Best Interests
- Reputation for Results
Network of Experts
The complexity of today’s family law issues often requires the use of experts drawn from a number of professional disciplines. These include forensic accountants, appraisers, mental health professionals, estate planners, pension administrators and actuaries. We have long-standing partnerships with experts in all of these areas and routinely call on them to assist with financial and other aspects of the divorce process. Read more about our expert partners.
When you hire one of the attorneys at Bohm Wildish, you hire our entire team. We work together on all cases to secure the best possible result for our clients. Continue
Our Core Values
At Bohm Wildish, our clients come first. We have established a set of values that guide our actions through each and every case. Our firm is not just client focused, we are client centric.
At Bohm Wildish, we commit ourselves to the following:
- To give each client’s situation the full care and consideration needed for successful resolution
- To be honest about the reasonableness of the client’s goals
- To respect each client’s time and resources
- To negotiate with creativity and common sense
- To litigate based upon a rational and detailed case plan
- To approach every case with the same dedication regardless of its size
- To provide clients sound legal advice and personal guidance, enabling them to make informed decisions regarding the case
- To help create a healthy environment in which children can be protected from the effects of divorce proceedings and other family law matters
- To treat clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, and court personnel with civility and respect
- To employ an interdisciplinary approach to resolving family law matters that achieves the best possible outcome
- To maintain open lines of communication with our clients at all times