How Family Law Attorneys Use Social Media Evidence in Court Cases [infographic]
Posted on April 03, 2012 by David
The infographic, “How Family Law Attorneys Use Social Media Evidence in Court Cases,” provided by Dishon & Block Family Law Attorneys, illustrates how lawyers are turning to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr to help them identify “smoking gun” evidence for their cases.
Embed this infographic on your site:
This article was posted in Social Media.
California Divorce Blog
- Co-Parenting: How to Be Successful
- Postnups: Are They Worth It?
- Sex After Divorce
- Co-Parenting with a Narcissist Ex
- Keeping Social Media in Check
- Divorce: What You Need to Survive
- Five Lessons Learned from Divorce
- Four Things To Never Tell Yourself Post-Divorce
- Why It’s Better to Be a Single Parent
- Dividing a Business
Family Law Blog Categories
Sign Up for Our eNewsletter
Review Dishon & Block