iPhone App: California Support Calculator
Are you confused about how to calculate child and spousal support? You are not alone. And until now, only attorneys had access to state-approved support “calculators.” Now, you can get a very close estimate on your Apple iPhone or iPad as Dishon & Block Divorce Attorneys has launched a free “divorce app” to calculate child and spousal support.
The Dishon & Block “divorce app” was programmed and validated by the same CPA firm used to validate one of the official state-approved child and spousal support PC-based software calculators.
The divorce app give users a very close estimate for determining child and spousal support and can help you quickly answer financial conundrums such as:
- What if I lose my job or my income goes down?
- What if my ex gets a higher-paying job or loses a job?
- What if I become the primary custodial parent and how does that affect my child support payments?
In addition, Dishon & Block’s Child & Spousal Support App can:
- Calculate child support, spousal support or child and spousal support calculations.
- Estimate spousal support with a built-in tax table.
- Estimate spousal or child support payments you may owe or may be owed to you.
- Determine approximate monthly and annual support totals.
- View the calculation results on an easy-to-read screen.
“While hiring a qualified divorce lawyer is still necessary in most cases, I believe our new app is a much-needed tool for divorced people and those thinking about divorce,” says Dishon & Block managing partner Aaron Dishon. “It can not only give you peace of mind, but also bargaining power and at-your-fingertips financial information for making important life decisions.”
The Dishon & Block California Child & Spousal Support Guideline Calculator Version 1.1 is available in English for the iPhone, iPod and iPad and requires an iOS 4.0 or later Apple operating system. Download iPhone App
NOTE: The California Child & Spousal Support Guideline Calculator App is for estimation only. No guarantee is made regarding its accuracy nor will Dishon & Block accept any liability from one’s use of the app. The app does not constitute legal advice and is limited to estimation of spousal support (SS) and child support (CS) based on limited input. Users are advised to consult a qualified attorney to obtain accurate legal advice regarding your specific SS and CS rights and obligations.
California Divorce Blog
- Co-Parenting: How to Be Successful
- Postnups: Are They Worth It?
- Sex After Divorce
- Co-Parenting with a Narcissist Ex
- Keeping Social Media in Check
- Divorce: What You Need to Survive
- Five Lessons Learned from Divorce
- Four Things To Never Tell Yourself Post-Divorce
- Why It’s Better to Be a Single Parent
- Dividing a Business
Family Law Blog Categories
Sign Up for Our eNewsletter
Review Dishon & Block