No one wants to deal with a divorce, but it is a situation that occurs more often than we would like. Because divorce can be a long and difficult process it is vital to pick the right family law attorney. You will want someone to guide you through this strenuous process from beginning until the … [Read More...]
Family Law Solutions
So, you have now made the gut-wrenching decision to file for dissolution of marriage upon learning that your spouse has been having an affair. To you, it matters not that it was an email fling or it was a full physical relationship. Your trust is broken. You are upset and hurt. You have minor … [Read More...]
Finding the "one" is not easy, but what if you thought you found the "one" but you were wrong and now you're trying again? That can be even harder. Going through a divorce or separation and then trying to date again is rarely easy. Even in a place like California with tons of romantic date spots, … [Read More...]
Marital property division is much more complex that you might realize, especially in California. It can make the divorce process last months or even years. "Marital property" isn't just the land you live on, in fact, it's much more. One of the more complex issues surrounding a California divorce … [Read More...]
With two kids and three moms, Dr. Colleen Logan, a psychotherapist, found her parenting situation to be quite different from the norm. She wrote a few tips in a HuffPost article that any other blended families with same-sex parents might find helpful. 1) Work out a schedule. It's always easier to … [Read More...]
It's not rare for either spouse to have an emotional freak out when you get pregnant. This can often lead to divorce, marital issues or separation. As hard as it may seem, it might be best for you and your child in the long run. So what's it like to be going through a divorce while pregnant? After … [Read More...]
More Family Law News
- How to Succeed at Divorce
- Divorce: A New Year’s Resolution
- When Co-Parenting is Tough
- Gray Divorce Revolution
- New California Law Will Allow For More Than Two Legal Parents
- Spruce Up Your Home
- How to Prepare For Your First Mediation Session
- Using Experts in Divorce
- Negotiate or Litigate
- Telling Your Child He/She Needs Therapy
- Taking to Children About Divorce
- Divorce Basics
- Know Your Rights with a Restraining Order
- Dealing with Change
- No More Robots!
- 3 Steps to a Happy Divorce
- Divorced Parents Will Fail
- Tips for Baby Boomers
- Getting Over Your Ex
- Keys to Trust While Dating- Part 2
- The Rising Popularity of Postnuptial Agreements
- Who Can You Trust?
- Survival Guide
- Update These Documents After Divorce
- To Move or Not to Move?
- There’s Always a Silver Lining
- How Much Does Divorce Cost?
- Four Phases of Divorce Recovery
- The Power of Words
- Disconnect Online
- Calming Your Fears
- Diagnosis: A Broken Heart
- What About Sex…?
- Helping Dads Connect to Kids
- June 2013: California Divorce Mediation
- Perks of Single Parenting
- Casual Sex – Good Idea?
- Co-Parenting: How to Be Successful
- May 2013: Financial Considerations in Divorce
- Postnups: Are They Worth It?
- Sex After Divorce
- Co-Parenting with a Narcissist Ex
- Keeping Social Media in Check
- Divorce: What You Need to Survive
- Five Lessons Learned from Divorce
- Four Things To Never Tell Yourself Post-Divorce
- Why It’s Better to Be a Single Parent
- Dividing a Business
- Beware of the Pitfalls of Estate Planning During a Divorce
- Divorce’s Affect on Credit